Epsom PowerLite 1775 Watt Multimedia Projector
PowerLite 1775W Multimedia Projector
Wireless, Widescreen Performance in the Ultimate Ultraportable.
Its ultra-slim design, radiant widescreen performance and easy wireless connectivity (802.11 b/g/n) make the Epson PowerLite 1775W the ultimate choice in portable projectors. It delivers value, convenience and performance. The PowerLite 1775W easily delivers HD video content or images from your widescreen notebook with native WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution. Couple that with 3000 lumens color light output and 3000 lumens white light output, and the results are truly amazing. The PowerLite 1775W weighs just 3.8 lb and is just 1.7" tall, so you can take it virtually anywhere. Connecting is simple, on a Mac or PC, with USB Plug ‘n Play instant setup. A Quick Connect wireless USB key is included for fast wireless connectivity. You can even use a USB memory device and deliver your presentation PC-free or connect via HDMI. Automatic keystone correction — both horizontal and vertical — and the convenient Screen Fit feature make setup easier than ever. Plus, the PowerLite 1775W is equipped with a long life UHE lamp that lasts up to 4000 hours. So, you get amazing performance, ease of use and brilliant output — all from a super-slim projector.
WHAT THE PRESS IS SAYING:
"The ultra-light, Wi-Fi-enabled Epson PowerLite 1775W Multimedia Projector packs 3,000 lumens of brightness while weighing only 3.8 pounds, is easy to set up and use, and passed its image quality tests with flying (and realistic-looking) colors."~ Tony Hoffman, PCMag.com, (November 17, 2011)
"The Epson PowerLite 1775W is an impressively capable WXGA date projector, highly portable, WiFi enabled, and surprisingly bright for its small size." ~ Tony Hoffman, PCMag.com, (September 7, 2011)
The best-selling projectors in the world
Epson understands business and education and has a solution no matter what your situation. Built with image quality and reliability in mind, Epson projectors enhance communication and inspire collaboration, while offering a low total cost of ownership. From long-throw projectors to ultra-short-throw and all-in-one solutions, Epson has the model made for you.
3LCD technology — for quality and color that’s beyond amazing
Innovative technology with proven reliability
WXGA (1280 x 800), 16:10 resolution — for remarkable detail and widescreen convenience
The PowerLite 1775W with WXGA resolution is ideal for use with the latest-generation widescreen computers and for projecting high-definition content. Its native 16:10 aspect ratio allows you to fully utilize the capabilities of your widescreen computer, giving you:
- 30% more image area than a 4:3 image
- 10% more image area than a 16:9 image
The PowerLite 1775W still allows you to display 4:3 and 16:9 content without losing image quality.
Wireless included — quick, easy and convenient (now with 802.11 b/g/n)
Epson's innovative approach to wireless capabilities is evident in the included Quick Connect wireless USB key, which offers virtual plug-and-play wireless connectivity. Simply plug the USB key provided into the projector. In a matter of seconds, it downloads the information necessary for setup and tells you when to remove the key. Next, simply plug the key into your computer. Soon, you are wirelessly displaying your presentation. It’s fast, safe and convenient. And, when you’re done, simply disconnect the USB key and your original settings are restored, with no re-configuration required. Now, you can wirelessly project your presentations, hassle-free, without carrying and connecting bulky VGA cables.
Amazing light output
- 3000 lumens color light output and 3000 lumens white light output
- Bright, balanced, colorful images
- Incredible image quality and performance to meet your expectations
- White light output that’s measured using ISO 21118 (a more rigid standard than the outdated ANSI lumens rating used by competitive products)
USB Plug ‘n Play instant setup — compatible with Windows and Mac
- No more computer function keys or bulky VGA cables needed
- Just plug in a standard USB cable and instantly project
- Instantly view images on both the screen and your computer; one standard USB cable does it all!
Fast, easy setup and control
- Automatic vertical keystone correction (both horizontal and vertical) — makes setup and placement a snap, even if the projector is placed off-center from the screen
- Screen Fit — automatically adjusts to fill the screen size you are using
- Instant Off — no cool down time required, so it’s ready to shut down when you are
- A/V Mute Slide — control your presentation; it’s right at your fingertips
- Sleep Mode — set from 1 to 30 minutes to save energy when the A/V Mute Slide is closed or no signal is detected
- 1.2x optical zoom — offers great positioning flexibility to fit large or small rooms
- Direct Power On/Off — power the projector on and off with the flip of a wall switch
Convenient web remote control feature
- Virtual projector remote control via a web browser (works when projector is connected to the network)
- Control power on/off, source, volume, page up/down functions and more from your computer
- Supports multiple web browsers (Windows and Mac compatible)
- No special applications or software necessary
Protect your investment with Epson air filters
Because we know how important it is to protect your valuable investment, Epson has designed our 3LCD projectors with a long-lasting filter that gives you added peace of mind. The filter helps limit the amount of dust that can settle on the internal components and reduce the lamp life or dull the image. When the time comes to clean or change the filter, just open the door, vacuum the dust off or replace the filter, close the door, and you’re done!
- PC-free presentations — convenient USB connectivity allows you to display directly from a USB memory device
- HDMI connectivity — makes connecting to HDMI devices a snap
- Added features, no added cost — built-in closed captioning capabilities
- Carrying case included — for easy portability and protection when stored
- Message broadcasting with optional wireless LAN card — broadcasts customized images/alerts over the network for announcements or instructions
- Filters to protect your investment — with easy access for hassle free maintenance
- Dimensions (W x D x H) — Including feet: 11.5" x 8.3" x 2.1", Excluding feet: 11.5" x 8.3" x 1.7" and Weight 3.8 lb